AIM Garden Trio
The Garden Trio is three all-natural, whole-food concentrates that provide the juice powders of barley leaves, carrots and beets, helping deliver the daily nutrition needed to develop a strong foundation for good health.
Juicing separates the nutritious juice of a fruit or vegetable from its fiber. It is a means of receiving the optimal nutritional benefits of the fruits and vegetables we eat. Although there is value in eating raw fruits and vegetables, juicing allows us to ingest and absorb the maximal amount of nutrients available.
How healthy is juicing? Juice can provide most of the basics of human nutrition, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals, as well as phytonutrients and enzymes. A diet without fresh, raw vegetable juices is deficient. This is because when raw vegetables are consumed instead of juices, a large part of them are used as energy during the digestion and absorption processes. In comparison, juices are ingested and assimilated within 15 minutes, and this enables the nutrients to be used almost in their entirety for nourishing the cells.
GardenTrio Benefits and Features
Consult each individual datasheet for more detailed information. Links to each datasheet are at the bottom of this page.
- Each serving of the Garden Trio contains the juice of 7 servings of vegetables
- Helps maintain whole-body health
- Increases energy
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- Delivers a wide spectrum of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and protein
- Contains unique and powerful plant antioxidants such as beta-carotene
- Provides the benefits of active enzymes
- Natural chlorophyll
- Pure juice products, minimal fiber present
- Benefits of juicing without the inconvenience
How to use the Garden Trio
- Take one rounded teaspoon 2 times per day. Many
people start with 1/2 teaspoon per day and gradually
increase their serving every four to five days.
- Take one tablespoon 1 time per day.
- Take one teaspoon 2 times per day.
- Athletes: Mix up to 4 teaspoons with 10 ounces of
water. Take once daily, one to two hours prior to an
- Mix with cold water or juice. Drink immediately after
mixing. Best taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes
before or two hours after a meal.
- Use product within 60 days of opening. Close tightly
after each use and store in a cool, dry, dark place:
70-75 F (21-24 C). In hot, humid environments, store in
a frost-free freezer to prevent clumping.
For more information, click here:
Garden Trio datasheet
For a mobile-friendly ordering experience, please visit our affiliate: good4health.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.