AIM PrepZymes is a digestive health, dietary supplement that provides a combination of enzymes, papaya
and garlic leaf powder.
There are many benefits in providing the body with
more enzymes. As noted, this helps to increase the body’s
own enzyme supply, which may lead to a healthier life.
It is common knowledge that digestive enzymes help
us to break down foods more completely, allowing us to
utilize more nutrients. This could aid in weight management as your body receives more nutrients from less
food, which means fewer calories.
Enzymes act like sparks that initiate or speed up the
essential chemical reactions our bodies need to live. The
human body produces millions of enzymes every second.
They are necessary for providing cellular energy, repairing all tissues, organs, and cells, stimulating the brain
and digesting food. The latter includes the absorption,
transportation and metabolism of nutrients as well as
the elimination of waste.
PrepZymes contains the following enzymes:
PrepZymes Benefits and Features
- Protease I
- Protease II
- Alpha/Beta Amylase
How to use PrepZymes
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Allows for a more thorough digestion of food
- Improves assimilation and utilization of food
- Increases energy
- Unique and proprietary formula— 177 mg of enzymes, 50 mg of alpine wild garlic leaf and 40 mg of papaya fruit per capsule
- Contains cultured enzymes
- Take 1 capsule before or during each meal.
- Do not use if you have gastritis or a
duodenal or gastric ulcer.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior
to use if you are pregnant,
breastfeeding or have an allergy to
latex or fruits.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For more information, click here:
AIM PrepZymes datasheet
For a mobile-friendly ordering experience, please visit our affiliate: good4health.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.