Just Carrots is a whole-food, carrot juice powder concentrate. Our cold-processed technology preserves the natural collection of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and enzymes.
It is well-established that carrots are a healthy food. They contain many important nutrients, including alpha- and beta-carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, iron, potassium and lutein.
Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are rich in enzymes that spark thousands of chemical reactions that occur throughout the body. Enzymes are essential for the digestion and absorption of food and for the production of energy at the cellular level.
When you eat raw carrots, only 1 percent of the
beta-carotene is absorbed by the body. Lightly steaming
carrots breaks down the fibrous walls of the vegetable
and increases the bodys absorption to 19 percent. The
process of juicing reduces plant fiber as well, allowing
vital nutrients to become easily absorbed by the body.
Juicing provides another benefit to good health: water.
Water is essential in the digestion and transportation of
food, the elimination of waste, the lubrication of joints
and the regulation of body temperature and cellular
processes. All physiological functions rely on water in
one way or another.
JustCarrots Benefits and Features
How to use Just Carrots
- Helps maintain whole-body health
- Delivers powerful antioxidants that can prevent free radical formation
- Provides beneficial nutrients for the eyes and skin
- Contains active enzymes
- Nearly three decades of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Tested pesticide-free
- Each canister contains nearly 139 large carrots
- No added sugars, artificial coloring or sweeteners
- Eliminates the task of juicing
- Mix 1 tablespoon (12 g) with 4 oz (120 ml)
of water or juice. Take once per day. Best
taken on an empty stomach.
- Drink Just Carrots juice immediately after
mixing it. Best taken 30 minutes before
or 2 hours after a meal. To receive the
greatest absorption of nutrients, take
AIM Herbal Fiberblend® one hour before or
30 minutes after taking Just Carrots.
- Use within 60 days of opening. In hot,
humid environments, store in a freezer.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool,
dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
- AIM recommends Just Carrots with BarleyLife and
RediBeets. These three together are known as the
AIM Garden Trio®.
For more information, click here:
For a mobile-friendly ordering experience, please visit our affiliate: good4health.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.