CalciAIM is a dietary supplement that provides highly
absorbable calcium and supporting nutrients that are
crucial to proper skeletal function and overall wellness.
CalciAIM is a natural citrus drink mix that features calcium carbonate, one of the most difficult forms of calcium to digest for two reasons. First, calcium carbonate is the most abundant naturally occurring form of calcium. Second, AIM used science to turn this poorly absorbable mineral salt into its most absorbable form, ionic calcium.
CalciAIM also contains two other forms of the mineral, calcium lactate and calcium gluconate. Calcium lactate is a soluble organic form of calcium that is bioavailable throughout the entire digestive tract. Calcium gluconate is a highly soluble form of calcium. It also inhibits kidney stone formation and stimulates bifidobacteria in the intestine, enhancing the absorption of calcium.
CalciAIM Benefits and Features
How to use CalciAIM
- Vitamin D helps maintain cardiovascular health
- An optimized calcium delivery system superior to tablets or capsules
- Each serving contains 386 mg of calcium
- An easy-to-use recommended serving chart based on age
- Provides a juice blend of mandarin and Valencia oranges, carrots, Tahitian limes, and lemons that contribute natural occurring calcium from fruit
- No added sugars, artificial colors, or sweeteners
- Mix 1 round scoop (8.33 g) with 8 to 10 oz (240 to
300 ml) of cold water. Best taken with food.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use
if pregnant, nursing or taking medications. Not
recommended for children under age 4 and those
placed on calcium-restricted diets due to heart
- Recommended: Use product within 60 days of
opening. In hot, humid environments store in a
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry
dark place. Do not refrigerate.
For more information, click here:
click to zoom in
14 oz Powder
Add to cart to see special price
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.