AIM Fit 'n Fiber
AIM Fit 'n Fiber
Fit n Fiber is a dietary fiber supplement for healthy weight management. It provides ten grams of fiber from a unique array of synergistic herbs as well as fiber from psyllium husk, oat, apple, acacia, flax seed and konjac.
A great companion to AIMs Herbal Fiberblend, Fit
n Fiber provides a boost of flavor to one of AIMs most
effective products for digestive health. On its own, Fit n
Fiber is a healthy and tasty way to increase your fiber
intake with only ten calories per serving.
As a standalone product made from the finest natural ingredients, Fit n Fiber can be used as a daily fiber
supplement for overall health.
As a carbohydrate, dietary fiber is a macronutrienta
food substance required in large amounts. Unlike other
carbohydrates, however, fiber cannot be broken down
into glucose (sugar), but it is an essential carbohydrate
in our diets because it cleanses the body and does not
raise blood sugar.
Fit 'n Fiber Benefits and Features
How to use Fit n Fiber
- Provides eight grams of prebiotic fiber per serving
- Boosts the fiber in your diet safely and easily
- Supports digestive health
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Fiber prolongs satiety which may help with weight management
- Mix 2 tablespoons (16 g) with 8 oz (240 ml) of
water once daily. AIM recommends mixing
with AIM ProPeas or Herbal Fiberblend.
Fit n Fiber is best taken before meals.
Adolescents (12-17) should mix one
tablespoon once daily.
- Those taking prescription medications,
pregnant or nursing women and people
who have difficulty swallowing should
consult a healthcare practitioner before
use. Take four hours before or after
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Psyllium husk may create a sensitivity
resulting in an allergic reaction.
For more information, click here:
Fit 'n Fiber datasheet
For a mobile-friendly ordering experience, please visit our affiliate: good4health.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.