AIM Para 90 delivers a parasite cleanse in a dietary
supplement by combining a variety of effective herbs
plus bromelain, a digestive enzyme.
Although North Americans often consider parasites
something to worry about only when traveling, this is not
true. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention carried out a nationwide survey that showed that
one in every six people selected at random had one or
Parasites can enter your body in a number of ways:
They are also carried by household pets and livestock
and can spread via international travel.
- food and water intake
- transmitting agents (e.g., mosquitoes, sand flies)
- sexual contact
- through the nose and skin
Para90 Benefits and Features
How to use Para 90®
- Parasite cleanse
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Intestinal cleanser
- It is recommended that you use Para 90 every three
months for cleansing.
- Adults take 1 to 3 capsules three times per day for
30 days. Can be taken with or without meals.
- Do not use Para 90 if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Children, the elderly, and those who have ulcers or
have had a colostomy should consult a health care
practitioner before use.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry,
dark place: 70-75 °F (20-24 °C). Do not refrigerate.
For more information, click here:
click to zoom in
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Your Price USD:
For a mobile-friendly ordering experience, please visit our affiliate: good4health.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.