AIM Veggie D for savory tasting Vitamin D
click to zoom in
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Add to cart to see special price
Veggie D features an all-natural, vegetable source of vitamin D2 from shiitake and button mushrooms. This whole-food delivery of vitamin D combines lycopene-rich tomatoes and twelve other vegetables for a savory whole food. The benefits of a unique, whole-food, vegan-sourced vitamin D2 greatly outweigh a common vitamin D3 that is derived from sheep’s wool.
Benefits of Veggie D
Features of Veggie D
- Unique, wholefood, vegan sourced vitamin D
- Beta-glucan, chitin-glucan for cholesterol reduction and immunity
- Glucosamine for joints and wound healing
- Chitosan for weight loss plus other mineral and flavonoids
- Supports bone health and is complimentary
- Provides 126 percent of Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D
- Mixes well into soups, sauces, and other foods
for added nutrition
- Whole-food source of vitamin D2 and lycopene
- Each serving contains 500 IU of vitamin D2
- Each serving contains 3.3 mg of lycopene
- Can be mixed with all AIM products
- All ingredients are derived from natural sources
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- AIM-certified gluten-free
How to use Veggie D
Take two capsules per day with food to supply 1,000 IU
of vitamin D.
Best taken with food or the AIM Garden Trio®,
CalciAIM®, or AIMega® (for better absorption of
fat-soluble vitamin D).
For more information, please visit these pages:
Detailed Product Information about Veggie D
Frequently Asked Questions about Veggie D
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.