AIM LeafGreens for vital nutrients
Leaves are among the most abundant sources of vital nutrients on the planet. AIM uses revolutionary technology to harness the nutritional value of a select few of those leaves to produce a whole food concentrate, AIM LeafGreens. This combination of spinach, field pea, faba bean and barley leaves creates a one-of-a-kind whole food healthy product. AIM LeafGreens is the only product on the market to utilize this unique blend of leaves that work synergistically for optimal healthy benefits.
Benefits of LeafGreens
Features of Leaf Greens
- Ultra-cold filtration removes nearly all sugars and sodium from AIM LeafGreens
- The flavonoid kaempferol improves kidney function and inhibits the oxidation of cholesterol low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine
- Quercetin reduces the production of uric acid, improving the symptoms of gout
- L-Dopa from faba bean leaves can reduce the symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density, may help to prevent the hardening of arteries and regulate blood sugar
- Lutein may prevent macular degeneration and protect the skin and eyes from free-radical damage
- Balanced amino acid profile to enable complete protein assembly in the human body
- Faba bean leaves increase the libido
- Four types of all-natural, nutrient-dense leaf ingredients - spinach, faba bean, field pea, and barley leaves
- Manufactured with cutting-edge ultra cold filtration technology
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Rich levels of antioxidants
- High levels of natural chlorophyll
- Consistent with diabetic diet
- Appropriate for vegetarian and strict vegan diets
- Smooth and mild citrus taste
- Potent enough to be taken once a day
- Manufactured with conservation farming practices
How to use LeafGreens
Mix 2 teaspoons (6 g) with 6 to 10 ounces (180 to 300 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. New users of leaf greens should only mix 1 teaspoon. Take once daily on an empty stomach.
For more information, please visit these pages:
Detailed Product Information about LeafGreens
Frequently Asked Questions about LeafGreens
If you have any questions, please send an email to
AIM This Way
19 Pemberton Street
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.